11/03/2006

Hooray! I am now in Antigua!

Ja ja~! 



Amazingly after a long torture of 16-hours flight, I am finally in Antigua Guatemala now!



I get a computer in my dorm of Spanish language school



But since it has not been installed eastern languages system, so I can't type in Chinese now :(





I met four girls from Holland. Three of them speak excellent Spanish (and they said they had only learnt Spanish in the language school for 3 weeks!)



While I was to take a photo for them, one said my DC looked like a very good camera



Then another said since I am from Taiwan, it must be a very good camera XD



So proud!







Looking forwards the rest of my backpackng voyage!



2 comments:

Kane Yen said...

我只是來頭推的

Neifion said...

感謝喔......



( 這台電腦有安裝東亞語言輸入法,所以突然可以打中文,不過電腦好慢

= =...... 有一好沒二好 )