11/26/2005

Save the Dance - Life, Rikcy Martin, 2005












Life  2005

Format: Audio CD

Label: Sony International

Release Date: 10/11/2005


Cuil  2005

Ui en-Glîr: CD Lhûn

Eneth: Sony International

Lû Adlengen: 10/11/2005














Save The Dance

Ricky Martin



I met you on a side, an accidental hi

And I missed you, before I met you

Your lips I want to taste, it's not the time and place

And it can't be, i'm sorry

It's like we've talked a thousand times

And made love with our eyes



But tonight is not the night

I'm with somebody else and I can't lie

With me and you, it's never goodbye

Save the dance for another life



I'm guilty in my mind, cause I can't close my eyes

My spirit, can hear it

So let the music play, the changes I can't make

To heal you, conceal you

It's like we've walked a thousand miles

To make love with our eyes



Without you...

Wish that I could tell you that tomorrow is all about you

But it's time to meet you in another life



Save the dance for another life
Hebo I Lilth

Ricky Martin



Gevennin le na vennas, mae govannen ú-abgennen

Ar rennen le, ab gevennin le

Aníron caved béath lîn, e ú-no i lû ar i had

Ar e u-bôl nad, goheno nin

E thia sa pennim anann

Ar agorem veleth na chin vîn



Dan i fuin hen ú-no i fuin

Gerin ben ar ú-belin peded ubeth

Anim ar allen, u-beditham novaer

Hebo i lilth a chuil edwen



Im crumguru vi guren, an ú-belin holed i chent nín

I fae nín, u-bôl lathrad han

Sirio i laer, i phrestad in ú-belin cared

Nestad le, deliad le

E thia sa bennim veneg doer

Cared veleth na chin vîn



Ú-'erin le...

íron sa pelin peded le sa abor, i nad bân, o le

Dan e lû an ngovaded le vi cuil edwen



Hebo i lilth a chuil edwen

No comments: